Nintendo DSi "Promo" Nintendo DSi "Promo"

I hate bias people

So what your saying is...
The DS is bulkier than the PSP that always stick out of my pocket
The Ds is the only one to make a new version of its handheld
and the DS's Camera, which does absolutely nothing to the price of it.
Is bad, right?
So what if it doesn't have a GBA slot, go buy an advance for 5 bucks off of Ebay. I don't even have a DS (sony fan) but i know for a fact that everything about this video is either false or exaggerated completely.

For the animation itself... there wasn't. wasn't really funny either. Howd this get front page again?

TechFinch responds:

Haha. No. What I'm saying is that the first DS was a brick (I did over-exaggerate it... that was the point), and ever since the first release, they've released newer versions of their portable system. That's it. The video is open to the individual's own interpretation.

The point of the video was not to say whether this was good or bad, but to be able to laugh about the DS, and portable systems in general. I love my DS, and I'll probably get the newer version one day.

I'm sorry to hear that you hate bias people. If you can't even like yourself, how will anybody else like you? :(

Edgar the Alien Episode 4 Edgar the Alien Episode 4

Mario just doesn't belong.

Great episode, but all the sound effects at every little movement got excessive :/ Sometimes it fit, but others it just got annoying. Great job though.

Edgar the Alien Episode 3 Edgar the Alien Episode 3

Awesome

You really have improved.

DodgeorDie!!! DodgeorDie!!!

Nice

fun game, i got 3470

Haruhi Suzumiya - Kyon Opening Haruhi Suzumiya - Kyon Opening

Awesome

Hey, do you think you could send me the file that has the shows without the words, and just music and sound effects? that would be awesome. You did a great job, possibly better then the real dubber.

Star Fox 2A03: Corneria V2 Star Fox 2A03: Corneria V2

Awesome... but a bit stacatto

The notes didn't seem to last long enough, but it was still very good.

Kirbival Night Kirbival Night

gah

why does it have to be left only? my left speaker is dead...